Recommend me Romances

The Governess Affair - Courtney Milan An Offer From a Gentleman - Julia Quinn The Countess Conspiracy - Courtney Milan The Other Guy's Bride - Connie Brockway

So, I'm about done with Julia Quinn's backlist, and I've finished the complete works of Courtney Milan. I need to know where to go from here! I'm a relatively new, but voracious historical romance reader. I mostly stick to England, with the occasional jaunt to Scotland, but I'm open to anything, anywhere, between 1800 - 1900.

I like smart, feisty heroines, banter, and absolutely NO rape/ravishment by the hero. I've already bought an Eloisa James and a Sarah MacLeon, (The Duke is Mine and Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake respectively,) to try, but beyond that? I've heard good things about Lisa Kleypas or Tessa Dare. Maybe?

I'm unfortunately not a fan of Jayne Fresina or Darcy Burke, both of whom were reced for Milan fans. And, just to be more difficult, I'd prefer them to be relatively recent so I can read a sample/borrow from the library if I'm on the fence. I have listed four 5 star reads above for an idea of what I DO like. Can anyone throw a budding reader a bone?