Attention Book Friends!

Because I've made this offer twice in the last few weeks, I wanted to make a short post. (CW: ED, mental illness, suicide)

I'm a little older than a lot of the bloggers in our community. (27!) I'm not in school. I'm married and my husband and I are both in middle management. My car is paid off, my student loans are paid off, I have no credit cards. I have no kids. This isn't bragging; I'm not rich, but I am comfortable.

When I started on the internet, I was 14 with an eating disorder, depression, anxiety, and I was so deeply in the closet I could not cope. I wanted to take my life. It's not an exaggeration to say the book blogging community saved it. You gave me a place, a voice, and continue to inspire me on bad days. All I want to do is give back to this community. SO!

If you can't afford food, I will order you a pizza.

If you cant afford books, I will loan/send you copies.

If you can't afford your hosting, I will help.

If you need safe space, I will look up every shelter in your area.

If you need an ear, a hug, or a friend, I will tweet the shit out of you.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to send much. You might have to wait until payday, or take secondhand books, but I will do everything I can for any one of you. No strings. Please don't ever feel guilty for wanting or needing help.